常用术语中英文对照
Good morning, Reservation, may I help you? 早上好,客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
May I have your name and telephone number? 能告诉我您的名字和电话吗?
May I know your arrival and departure date? 请问您打算住多久呢?
What kind of room would you prefer? 您想要什么样的房间呢?
Hold on, please. I’ll check our room availability for those days.请别挂断,我查一下那几天有没有空房。
We will do our best to book you into deluxe room. 我们尽量为您订豪华间。
The daily rate of the deluxe room is RMB780 with 10% service charge.豪华客房的价格是人民币780元加10%的服务费。
We offer special rates for your company, sir. For all type of rooms there is a 50% discount. 我们为贵公司提供房价五折优惠。
How would you like to guarantee your reservation? 您想怎样担保您的预订呢?
Would you like us to arrange a car to pick up you at the airport? 需要我们派车去机场接您吗?
I will connect you with the Concierge.我帮您转接礼宾部。
Good morning, may I have your room number please? 早上好,请问您的房间号码?
Mr. Scout, did you consume anything in your Mini bar? 斯格特先生,您消费过迷你吧吗?
How would you like to settle your bill? 您选择怎样的付账方式呢?
It comes to 900RMB at today’s exchange rate. 根据今天的汇率一共是900人民币。
Do you have luggage in the trunk? 行李箱里有没有行李呢?
May I help you with your luggage, sir? 先生,需要我帮您拿行李吗?
I will show you to your room. This way, please.我带您到您的房间去,请跟我来。
How many pieces of luggage do you have? 您有几件行李呢?
Is this all your luggage? 这是您的所有行李吗?
I’m sorry , we can't accept perishable goods. 对不起,我们不寄存易腐坏的物品。